Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Maybe I don't know u deep enough...But.. Its OK now...

I don't know why I can't sleep tonight. Maybe I know the reason but it just hard for me to accept the truth. There are a lot of sweet memories of us spending time together and we did accompany each other during hard times. I thought I did found another soulmate! How lucky am I in this world that i can have more than one soulmate? But when I came here, reality strike me. I don't know that whether a person's personality can just change without a notice or actually I don't know you deep enough??
A lot of questions are running in my head... They way I have been treated for this few months really bother me... but in another way i did grow up and learn a new lesson from these. I learn to not to blame myself for what had happened and the important thing is that i also learn not to blame anyone for what had happened. I learn to believe that all things come to pass with a meaning... and this time I understand what it mean... it hard to explain through words... but i really understand.
It is an opportunity for me to stand up by myself and its time for me to be myself. I'm tire of living under other's shadow. I know this would be hard for me, but I'm no longer a baby. I know I'll keep falling through out the process still I believe that i will achieve what i deserve one day. I used to cry and hated you so much for what you have made me feel... Now, what I wanted to say to you is thank you. Thanks for having me as your fren in your life... Thanks for sharing all the meaningful moment with me... and thank for letting me become a more mature adult now aday.
I appreciate the freindship we had... I really don't know why we come to an end like this... But if thats the only way can be at this moment, i'll accept it and I wish you all the best. I'll be looking forward for a brighter time to come in life. "FighTing!! JoeY!!"

No comments: