Sunday, March 23, 2008

Second Pub crawl...

Can't believe that 17/3/2008 is officially my last lecture in Strathcylde!!! That mean the only thing left before graduation is the final exam. I really can't believe that. I still can remember the first lecture I had here in scotland and I'm complaining when can I finish my final year and get my ass back to Malaysia.... n now, the day of return is getting closer.... another 4 months!!!! Then I'll be back in Malaysia!!! I'm feel excited about that but at the same time I do feel a bit sad cause finally I kinda get to adapt to the life here and get to know some new frens and yet I'm going home soon..... but never mind!!! life is full of unexpectancies and I'm looking forward for happy things to happen... Hehehehe...

Let come back to the main thing : My second pub crawl!!! wowow!!! I'm super excited about that cause its an invitation from Breda!!! Although others think what's a big deal but her invitation do mean a lot to me that finally I dun need to ask other permission to go for party and get invited!!! A lot of other of my batchmates also going!!! i think everyone is as stress as me regarding their assignment writing up!!! So, I'm definately going to have funzzzz...

We first took a tube to Hillhead to head off to Nude to meet Breda they all!! I was telling Joanne in the tube that this is the first time I'm taking a tube to clubbing and not by car. It's a fresh experience to me... hehehe... dressed up with full make-up on and sitting in a tube.... kinda new to me... Then, we chilled at Nude before we head off to Viper!!! Here is some pics from Phuey Fern's camera..






Everyone thought herself is super model......
Tyring to act sexy with Joanne!!! with Fionna down there dun know doing what...
R we trying to lick each other??? ewwww.....
Look at Joanne face!!! it super red... n the night is still young...

Hahaha.... both of us r super poser....
Michael, Breda, Fionna and Phuey Fern!!! Nice smile!!!
Lovely Breda with me!!! i think its a cute pic though..
Joanne, me, Dom and his Guinness

I have no idea wwho's hand is that n what is it aiming at....

After we had a double shot of Tequila + double shot of Whisky + single shot of Sambuka + a glass of Cosmopolitan!!!

Sound like we drink a lot but still below our limit yet!!! so what's next??? Next is let move our ass to Viper!!! yup, we took a taxi there and i think people who know me well will know that i'll keep drinking to make myself high. I know its my problem here, I must drink till a bit tipsy then I can have funzzz... so in the club I drank another:---

one double shot of Tequila + 2 double shot of Vodka + a double shot of Whisky.......

Then....... Oppzzz.. I did it again!!! (what did I do in da club, I'm not going to tell u here, but ppl who knew who I am, kinda can guess what had happened...)

But, anyway I just want to thanks ppl who took care of me that night!! I know its kinda shock and I really dun feel like letting my batchmates see me when I'm drunk... but things had happened.. Than ks for taking care of me and i did enjoy myself that night very much!!!

P.S. Just would like to put a shoutout that ppl who dun know me can u pls shut ur F*cking mouth up and stop judging me cause its super annoying... I'm proud of myself and happy bt what I did. :+P



As u can see, they r really having funzz...
All the hottie in da house.
crazy pic, as u can see I'm not inside cause hehe.....

No comments: